Our work and our passion has always been taking care of the serenity and tranquility of our guests every day; so in this difficult time for Italy, Europe and the world, we could not back down.
We have worked intensely in recent weeks for the safety of our guests and all the staff operating in the structure.
All this to allow anyone, for work, need or leisure, to return to travel in our beautiful country, with the peace of mind of being able to spend a stay in our Bed and Breakfast.
The sanitization process that provides for the safety of all environments and the intensification of the protection measures allows us to be able to start again with even more enthusiasm than before, in total compliance with current regulations.
The measures we take will be the following:
- sanitization procedures applied daily in corridors, common areas and breakfast rooms;
- all rooms will be sanitized before each new arrival and after each departure;
- upon arrival, new guests will be welcomed in a pre-sanitized common area and the check-in and check-out procedures and information service will be organized to welcome each family or person at a time in the reception area;
- breakfast service is guaranteed according to the rules of prevention: our b & b has a large breakfast room where it is possible to guarantee the correct spacing of the tables; we also have an outdoor breakfast area that can be used by our guests.
- it will not be possible to access the shared bathroom as each room has a private bathroom;
- the structure will be equipped with two hand sanitizing stations, with a dispenser of disinfectant solutions.
To ensure compliance with the new security protocol, we also ask our guests to do their part: by respecting these simple rules, it will be possible to make everyone’s stay safe and better inside B&B Arco di Vino: